Surrey, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2019 -- Modern businesses are always looking to save money, enhance productivity and increase sales. Nowadays, any business owner wants to have the quickest and most cost-effective way to run their business. This is where ePOS systems come in. An ePOS system is a computerised system used in shops, restaurants and other retail outlets all over the globe. They're an electronic way of letting people pay for goods or services. An ePOS system usually consists of computer hardware, peripherals and software perfectly suited to a point of sales environment. ePOS systems have a plethora of benefits including:
- Increase financial accuracy when compared to traditional till systems
- Reduce human error, especially in financial transactions
- Keep the business' pricing and charging structure consistent
- Improve the speed and efficiency of transactions
- Allow staff to focus on customer service and allows them to serve more people
- Enhance overall customer experience
- Produce a variety of businesses performance reports
- Allow businesses to monitor and record staff activity
- Manage stock for businesses
- Save a lot of time compared to manual stocktaking
Comtrex is one of the most reputable names in the industry for providing the best in-class ePOS systems. The company provides a plethora of ePOS systems including front of house, hand held ordering, kitchen screens and chip and pin systems. With their professional approach and customised solutions, the company has worked with some of the leading clients, including Byron, Zizzi, Bill's, Cote Brasserie, Prezzo, Polpetto and many more.
A representative from the company stated, "Comtrex POS terminals offer a rugged cast aluminium design with a toughened glass screen with projective touch overlay. Running Microsoft's POS-ready operating system means our terminals can be 'fan-less' resulting in no dirt or moisture being pulled into the terminal, eliminating downtime due to clogged fans and overheating."
Comtrex is an ePOS systems company specialising in the casual and fine dining sectors. They have been designing, developing and supplying ePOS systems to restaurants for over 30 years. The Comtrex team controls over 3 million pounds of turnover every day with over a thousand daily users.
For more information, please visit: https://www.comtrex.com
2 Gatwick Metro Centre,
Balcombe Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9GA
+ 44 (0) 1293 789 500
Comtrex Systems Corporation,
101B Foster Road, Moorestown, New Jersey, 08057
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
+ 44 (0) 1293 789 500
Email: Click to Email Comtrex